1. Friendship – I’ve managed to catch up with many of my friends this week. Friendship is great for sharing history and dreams, ideas and moans. I always leave with a buzz and feeling inspired. It’s so great to feel like it’s not just you!
2. Swallows & Amazons – I saw this film at the cinema in the week and it was literally an hour and a half of pure escapism. Beautiful scenery and good acting. The exceptional story, a vintage children’s classic, flows along beautifully. I loved it and am counting the days until I can watch it with my nephews and niece who I think will also love it!
3. Bike rides in the countryside – I’m kind of training for the 100 mile bike ride through London and Surrey next year. I’m trying to slowly increase my mileage and I’m around 20 miles right now. I live in a town but I’m a ten minute ride from the countryside. This week I’ve been watching the tractors in so many fields doing the harvest. It’s so relaxing just to see fields of sheep.
4. Selling – I’ve been trying to budget as you know. Yesterday I was planning next months expenditures and worked out how much I needed to make from my vintage business. By yesterday afternoon I had already got half way towards my goal. I was super excited!
5. Sunshine – it has certainly been far too hot this week and there were 2 days where I was beside myself! But I love the sunshine and it is fab to be topping up on the vitamin D, to be smiling and to be outside!
This week we are off to a family wedding so plenty of happy things to look forward to.